- 12 ounce thinly sliced deli Corned Beef
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing, divided
- 8 slices rye, swirl rye or pumpernickel bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (about 3/4 ounce each)
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread 2 teaspoons dressing on each bread slice; cut slices into quarters. Place bread pieces in a single layer on 2 baking sheets. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted, rotating baking sheets half way through baking.
- Meanwhile, cut cheese slices into quarters; cut each quarter diagonally in half to form 32 triangles. Top bread pieces evenly with Corned Beef, cheese slices and sauerkraut.
- Heat appetizers in 425°F oven 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top evenly with remaining Thousand Island dressing.
Nutrition information per serving using reduced-fat Thousand Island dressing: 53 calories; 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat; 0 g monounsaturated fat); 9 mg cholesterol; 236 mg sodium; 5 g carbohydrate; 0.6 g fiber; 4 g protein; 0.4 mg niacin; 0 mg vitamin B6; 0 mcg vitamin B12; 0.5 mg iron; 2.2 mcg selenium; 0.1 mg zinc; 1.6 mg choline.
Nutrition information per serving using regular Thousand Island dressing: 60 calories; 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat; 0 g monounsaturated fat); 10 mg cholesterol; 234 mg sodium; 5 g carbohydrate; 0.6 g fiber; 4 g protein; 0.4 mg niacin; 0 mg vitamin B6; 0 mcg vitamin B12; 0.5 mg iron; 2.3 mcg selenium; 0.1 mg zinc; 1.7 mg choline.