ready when you get home pot
- 3 pound chuck or sholder roast
- 2 large onions
- 3 large bell peppers
- 1 package beefy mushroom soup mix (dry)
- 1 pound baby carrots
1. Cut the onions into quarters and separate. Seed the bell peppers and cut into 8 pieces each.
2. Layer about half of the onions and peppers in the bottom of the crockpot. Place the roast on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the dry soup mix on the roast and top with the remaining onions and peppers. Add the carrots on top. ADD NO LIQUID.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Suggestions: Serve with mashed potatoes.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 7 oz.) 203 calories; 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 2 g monounsaturatedfat); 49 mg cholesterol; 203 mg sodium; 8 g carbohydrate; 1.7 g fiber; 30 g protein; 4.3 mg niacin; 0.4 mgvitamin B6; 1.9 mcg vitamin B12; 2.6 mg iron; 32.3 mcg selenium; 7 mg zinc.