Does your baby love to eat? Do they love beef?
If so, we have a role for you! Beef. It's What's For Dinner. is looking for beef lovin' babies to star in a new campaign. Beef's delicious, superior nutrient package is exactly what children need as a first food for health, growth, and development. We want to inspire parents to try beef as a first food and provide them with tips and tricks on how to prepare it.
The requirements are pretty simple...
1. We are looking for kids in these age groups.
a. 6 – 8 Months. We are looking to make sure they can...
i. Hold their head up by themselves
ii. Sit without support
iii. Close their mouth around a spoon
iv. Move food into their mouth with their tongue vs pushing it out
b. 8 – 12 Months
c. 12 Months – around 2 ½
2. Must like beef or have tried beef before the shoot day.
3. Live in driving distance to Denver
4. Be Covid-19 negative and not have had possible exposure to someone who is currently infected.
The shoot will take place on Dec 7 and 8th. We can be flexible with schedules but will be scheduling talent to come in for half a day. The crew will be limited and we will be taking precautions for Covid-19 to make sure that everyone is safe.
If you are a staff member of NCBA unfortunately we cannot compensate you however on your shoot day you will receive snacks and a meal. If you are not an NCBA staff member you will be compensated with a $100 Visa gift card.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please answer these questions and send along either a short clip or photo of your baby eating and we will contact you if you have been selected.
· How old is your baby (in months)?
· Have they eaten beef before? What or how have they eaten beef (pureed, chopped, ground beef, etc.)?
· How is their vocabulary—can they babble or talk?
· Is there anything else we should know?
Do you want to participate but just can't make the timing work? Please contact Sami to discuss more opportunities on being part of this campaign.